York Stackable Wooden Plyo Boxes
- Free Shipping
York Plyo Boxes lock together, allowing for multiple pull and step-up heights for maximum utility and increased functionality. They are equipped with handles for easier lifting and mobility, plus, offer solid oak construction and 1/2" rubber tops creating a non-slip surface.
Make a custom plyo box set with your choice of 3", 6", 12" heights, plus, the technique box option used for teaching power lifting technique and allowing for easy weight lift off and unloading. Sizes are interchangeable and are stackable with one another, aside from the technique box that is designed to be on top only.
These stackable plyo boxes are designed to handle any type of home, school or professional fitness application.
- Sold individually or in a 3"-12" set
- Solid oak wood construction
- Stackable design helps create different heights
- 1/2" rubber top
- Brass latches
- Handles for carrying
- Three coats of gloss, polyurethane finish.
- Dimensions: 24"W x 24"L x 3", 6" and 12"H
- Available Heights: 3", 6" and 12"
- Technique Box: 5" High
- All sizes are interchangeable
- Commercial Grade
- 3" Height Plyo Box
- 6" Height Plyo Box
- 12" Height Plyo Box
- 3-12" Set Includes (1) Each: 3", 6" and 12"
- Technique Box - For Easier Olympic and Powerlifting Lift-off
- 3" Section: 25 lbs.
- 6" Section: 41 lbs.
- 12" Section: 61 lbs.
- Technique Box: 45 lbs.
- Ships: UPS Ground
- (6) Boxes or More: Ship Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
3", 6" and 12" sizes pictured stacked together.
Just like the title says they're built extremely well, not only that they are much more versatile then traditional plyo boxes in that heights can be combined to make more variable heights or separates to create more stations.