Returns For Reasons Other Than Damages, Defects, Wrong Products or Unable to Reach Customer for Delivery:
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the original order date.
- Returns must be unused and in original packing.
- Returns must be assigned an RA# by Gtech Fitness.
- Customer must provide their own shipping for the return
- Items that shipped via freight carrier to the customer must be returned via freight carrier to protect items in transit.
- Items must be packed as they were originally received.
- This includes strapping items to pallets if the items originally shipped on a pallet via freight carrier.
- Customer is responsible for restocking fees applied to the return by the manufacturer. (Typically 10-25% of original price.)
Glassless Mirror Return Policy:
- Due to the size of our glassless mirrors, shipping logistics, freight shipping costs and the custom, made-to-order process they go through, all glassless mirror sales are final and are not deemed returnable items.
- To Help Avoid Glassless Mirror Ordering Mistakes:
- Please ensure you have ordered the right sizes and quantities.
- Please ensure the mirror size(s) you have ordered are able to fit through doorways, hallways, stairwells and other obstacles that may impede these large items from reaching their final destination.
- We will fix it or replace it! Please report the defect within 3 days of receiving your order. Digital photos will be requested, so the manufacturer can investigate the cause of the defect in order to issue a part or replacement.
Products Damaged in Transit:
- Please report the damaged items immediately upon receiving your order, so we can file a claim with the shipping company. Digital photos will be requested, so we can back our claim with the shipping company.
- If you receive the product directly from your UPS, FedEx or freight driver and the item is clearly damaged, please refuse delivery and contact us. We will have a new item shipped as quickly as possible.
Received Wrong Product(s):
- If you receive the wrong product, please refuse delivery. If you are unable to refuse delivery, the customer must have the item(s) ready for return packed in the same manner as received. For freight shipments on the day of pickup, the return freight must be placed at the same location in which it was originally unloaded. This is typically located curbside at the original order ship to address. For UPS/FedEx shipments, this will be the area of the ship to address the parcel was left or delivered to. For example, the front door or office location.
Freight Delivery Damages:
- All freight deliveries must be signed for by the customer. Please inspect outer packing and note any damages on the delivery receipt before signing for delivery. Failure to note damages may result in a denied damage claim by the freight company.
- If products are clearly damaged upon arrival, please refuse shipment. Customers will not incur added charges for refusing damaged shipments.
- If damages are properly noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery, Gtech Fitness will issue a new product or part as needed to fix the damage. Noting damages and keeping the product is not grounds for a return for a full refund after the product has been accepted and signed for.
Returned Shipments Due to Order Misinformation or Unable to Reach Customer for Delivery:
- If products are returned due to order misinformation provided by the customer, such as wrong address, wrong phone number, etc., Gtech Fitness will refund the customer upon receipt of the items, minus original shipping costs to the customer included in the "Free Shipping" pricing, return shipping costs and any restocking fees applied to the return by the manufacturer.
- If a shipment is refused for any other reason than damages, customers will be responsible for original shipping charges to them included in the "Free Shipping" pricing, return shipping charges and restocking fees applied to the return by the manufacturer.
International Order Returns:
- Gtech Fitness ships to the lower 48 United States. If the customer forwards their products to any other location other than the original order ship to address and needs to return the order or have the item replaced due to damages or defects, Gtech Fitness can only have the item picked up from the ship to address stated on the original order.