- Items ordered from different manufacturers will arrive as separate shipments.
- Shipping included items pertain to the lower 48 United States only.
- Delivery times posted on product pages are estimates based on past performance.
ACCEPTING FREIGHT DELIVERIES:
Items designated to ship via LTL Freight on our site are subject to the following guidelines:
- Items shipping via freight carrier are shipped either on a wooden pallet or enclosed in a wooden crate.
- Freight Carrier deliveries are curbside deliveries only, unless a loading dock is available.
- The delivery location must be acceptable for a tractor trailer delivery truck. Any limitations impeding the ability for the truck to move closer to the end location is strictly determined at the truck driver's discretion.
- Customers must be present at the time of delivery to sign delivery receipt.
- Lift gate service to lower products to the ground is either optional or included, depending on each product's detailed delivery description. Lift gate can be added to all freight shipments for an extra charge.
- 24-Hour delivery notification by phone is typically given for all Freight Deliveries.
- Freight deliveries are made during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, typically between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- Freight company delivery appointment is typically a 2-3 hour window of time.
- Please note, Gtech Fitness utilizes several different freight companies and individual freight company policies can vary.
- IMPORTANT! If a product arrives damaged that shipped via freight carrier, the customer must note the damages on the delivery receipt prior to signing for the delivery. Signing for deliveries without making damage notations means the product arrived in good and acceptable condition. Failure to note damages upon delivery may result in a denied claim by the freight company.
- IMPORTANT! If items are clearly damaged upon arrival, please refuse shipment. Customer will not be charged extra for refusing damaged freight.
- IMPORTANT! Before signing for delivery, ensure the shipment box count matches the box count on the delivery receipt. If there are any shortages, the customer must note shortages before signing for delivery.
- Gtech Fitness contracts third party freight companies for freight deliveries. These third party companies do not directly represent Gtech Fitness in any manner. Gtech Fitness has no control over third party freight company policies or actions and in order for Gtech Fitness to fully protect the interest of our customers, the guidelines above most be strictly followed.
- Note, items marked with "Inside Delivery" can be refused by the freight company for any reason at the time of delivery, due to obstacles or obstructions, such as stairs or curbs. If inside delivery cannot be performed, items will be delivered curbside.
- If the freight company refuses inside delivery, this is not deemed as a valid reason to refuse shipment. The items will be delivered curbside if the freight company is not able to perform inside delivery. If the shipment is refused by the customer due to the freight company's inability to perform inside delivery, the customer will be charged for all freight charges incurred on the order and restocking fees for the returned shipment.
Freight Company Storage Fees
The customer is responsible for freight company storage fees if the customer is unable to accept delivery of the order. If the customer is unwilling to pay freight company storage fees and is unable to accept delivery of the order, the order will be sent back to the manufacturer. The customer will be responsible for original freight cost to them, freight cost shipping back to the manufacturer and manufacturer restocking fees.
Shipping to Contiguous U.S. Islands
Due to the added expense of shipping to contiguous United States islands, Gtech Fitness reserves the right to request additional funds for shipping to these locations from the customer or cancel the order outright. We will always do our best to ship to these locations without any added expense to our customers, but in certain cases, shipping to these locations is far more expensive than shipping to the rest of the contiguous United States and, at times, we are not able to bear the added cost in our shipping included or free shipping prices.
Gtech Fitness only ships to the 48 contiguous United States. For shipping outside of the 48 contiguous United States, the customer will need to supply their own freight forwarding company that has a ship to location within the 48 contiguous United States so that the freight forwarding company can handle your forwarding needs from that location.
Please note, Gtech Fitness can only work with warranty and manufacturer defects on products shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. If an item needs to be returned due to warranty claims or manufacturer defects, international customers must return the item to the original ship to location stated on the original Gtech Fitness order that is within the contiguous 48 United States at their expense.