York Hex Rubber Coated Dumbbells
- Free Shipping
Gtech Fitness® offers York Hex Rubber Dumbbells sold by the pair to help replace old dumbbells in an existing set or build a gym quality dumbbell set over time.
We also offer a variety of sets to help outfit home, schools and commercial gym applications. Plus, you can mix and match pairs with sets to create your own custom dumbbell set.
These commercial rubber dumbbells use a virgin rubber coating designed to prevent chipping that can occur with cast iron dumbbells, especially in high traffic settings.
Not only does this coating offer far superior protection than paint from rust and corrosion, but it helps protect flooring, equipment and reduces facility noise levels.
These York Rubber Coated Dumbbells are designed to handle tough workout settings, such as heavy home gym use, school weight rooms, college, military and commercial fitness centers, plus, more.
- (2) Dumbbells Each in 5 lb Increments
- (2) Dumbbells Each
- Sold by the pair or in sets
- Virgin rubber coated heads
- 6-sided design
- Chrome contoured steel grips
- Raised logo and weight indicator
- No assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Sold by the pair or sets allows you to choose the sizes and quantities for your particular needs and budget.
- Virgin rubber coated heads help protect flooring, equipment and the dumbbells from nicks that can lead to corrosion.
- 6-sided dumbbell head design prevents rolling, making it easier for users and safer on dumbbell shelf style racks.
- Chromed contoured steel grips provided added user comfort and an easy-to-clean protective chrome finish.
- Molded weight indicators will not wear off like stickers, allowing for easy weight identification for you or your clientele.
To request a custom set simply do the following:
- Ensure the total weight is 151 lbs or over.
- Add the sizes and quantities to a quote by using the "Add to Quote" button.
- Finalize quote request and send. We will reply, typically within the same business day.
- 1 year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Covers structural integrity only
- Orders 150 lbs. or Less Ship: UPS Ground
- Orders 151 lbs. and Over Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Freight Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00