Troy AOB-1500T Blackwing Power Bar
- Free Shipping
The Troy Blackwing Bar is a high quality, American made bar that features a durable black oxide shaft finish with attractive bright zinc coated sleeves.
This Troy Power Bar offers a yield strength of 213,300 p.s.i. The 192,500 p.s.i. tensile strength rating makes this bar capable of handling a static load of up to 1500 lbs.
This bar uses 2" diameter Olympic sleeves designed to used with Olympic size weight plates. The shaft diameter is on the smaller side of most Olympic bars, measuring at 28mm, perfect for those that prefer a smaller diameter grip.
Power bars are designed for some of the heaviest lifts in fitness, such as bench pressing, squats and dead lifts. Due to the heavy-duty, commercial rated construction, this Troy Olympic Bar is ideal for heavy home gym use, school weight rooms, college athletics, military fitness centers and other commercial applications.
- Shaft Finish: Black Oxide
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve End: Double Snap Ring
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl: Medium
- Shaft Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Loadable Length: 16 1/4"
- Collar to Collar Shaft Length: 51”
- Sleeve Rotation: Bronze Oil Impregnated Bushings
- Yield Strength: 213,300 P.S.I.
- P.S.I. Rating: 192,500 P.S.I.
- Static Test: 1500 lbs.
- Length: 86 5/8"
- Weight: 44 lbs. / 20 kg
- Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited 5 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage
- Does not cover abusive treatment, finish or bending
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Order Quantity (3) or More: Ships Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00