Troy (#AOB-1500T) Blackwing Power Bar
- Free Shipping
Troy Blackwing Bar:
The Troy (#AOB-1500T) Blackwing Power Bar is a high-quality, American-made bar featuring a durable black oxide shaft finish with attractive bright zinc coated sleeves.
The Troy Blackwing Bar offers a yield strength of 213,300 p.s.i. The 192,500 p.s.i. tensile strength rating makes this bar capable of handling a static load of up to 1500 lbs.
This Troy Power Bar uses 2" diameter Olympic sleeves designed for Olympic weight plates. The shaft diameter is on the smaller side of most Olympic weight bars, measuring at 28mm, perfect for those that prefer a smaller diameter grip.
Powerlifting bars are ideal for some of the heaviest lifts in fitness, such as bench pressing, squats, and deadlifts. Due to the heavy-duty, commercial-rated construction, this Troy Olympic Bar is ideal for heavy home gym use, school weight rooms, college athletics, military fitness centers, and other commercial applications.
- Shaft Finish: Black Oxide
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve End: Double Snap Ring
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl: Medium
- Shaft Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Loadable Length: 16 1/4"
- Collar to Collar Shaft Length: 51”
- Sleeve Rotation: Bronze Oil Impregnated Bushings
- Yield Strength: 213,300 P.S.I.
- P.S.I. Rating: 192,500 P.S.I.
- Static Test: 1500 lbs.
- Length: 86 5/8"
- Weight: 44 lbs. / 20 kg
- Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Qty (3) or More Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Freight Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call to Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Limited 5 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage
- Does not cover abusive treatment, finish or bending
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days