Troy (#AOB-2000T ) 7' Olympic Power Bar
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 4||and get 3% off|
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 5% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 10% off|
This Troy Power Bar features exceptional quality with an affordable price. It offers a durable hard chrome finish to protect the underlying steel from the elements and a robust 177,000 P.S.I. rating, plus, all of the features found with high quality Olympic power lifting bars.
This weight lifting bar features a very aggressive knurl pattern to reduce slippage and maximize safety, plus, an easy-to-grip 28 mm diameter shaft. Sleeve rotation is achieved with oil impregnated bronze bushings and held together with a double snap ring design, a proven assembly to withstand rigorous gym use.
The AOB-2000T is made in the USA to maximize quality and is designed to handle tough commercial settings, such as high school weight rooms, power lifting gyms, college fitness centers and much more.
- Finish: Hard Chrome
- Knurl: Very Aggressive
- Sleeve End: Double Snap Ring
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Shaft Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Loadable Length: 16 1/2"
- Collar to Collar Shaft Length: 51.57”
- Sleeve Rotation: Bronze Oil Impregnated Bushings
- PSI Rating: 177,000 P.S.I.
- Static Test: 1500 lbs.
- Length: 7 Feet
- Weight: 44 lbs. / 20 kg
- Made in the USA
- Limited 5 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage
- Does not cover abusive treatment, finish or bending
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Qty (3) or More Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00