Inflight Fitness Multi Chest Press
- Free Shipping
Inflight Fitness Chest Press:
The Inflight Fitness (#CT-MPSS) Multi Chest Press Machine offers four quality pressing exercises in one space-efficient machine, flat, incline, decline, and shoulder press exercises.
Due to the seated position, the exercises are not performed in their typical "free weight" style. However, the seat easily adjusts to place the user at the proper angle to target each exercise while remaining comfortable and upright. This seat positioning ability allows for ease of use and added safety.
The frame is constructed with heavy-duty 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing and has a durable, scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish. The 2" Thick Crosslinked Polyolefin Foam Padding offers excellent resistance to moisture in demanding environments.
This commercial chest machine is ideal for apartment fitness rooms, hotel exercise rooms, personal training studios, school weight rooms, fire and police workout rooms, plus more.
- (1) Inflight Fitness Chest Machine
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Attractive Round and Oval Steel Framing
- Frame Color: Black
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Weight Stack: 200, 250, or 300 lbs.
- 4,000 lb Test Military Spec Cable
- 4.5" Dia. Fiberglass Reinforced, Self-Lubricating Pulleys
- Multi-Position Back Pad for Exercise Variation
- Seat: Height Adjustable
- Protective Weight Stack Shrouds
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
Weight Stack Options:
- 200 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (5) 5 lb Weight Plates
- (10) 10 lb Weight Plates
- (5) 15 lb Weight Plates
- 250 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (10) 10 lb Plates
- (10) 15 lb Plates
- 300 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (20) 15 lb Plates
- 67.75"L x 41.75"W x 81.25"H
- Product weight (w/ 200 lb stack): 411 lbs.
- Ideal for home gyms, schools, studios, and fitness centers
- Upper, Mid, and Lower Pectoral Muscles (Chest)
- Shoulders (Front Deltoids)
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame & Weights: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery & Padding: 90 Days
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days