Body-Solid Folding Adjustable Bench
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Folding Bench:
This Body-Solid (#GFID225) Folding Adjustable Bench offers a compact folding design. It adjusts in seven different positions to maximize exercise options. It offers outstanding strength and is constructed with strong 2" x 3" oval steel tubing. Transport wheels come standard for more effortless mobility across your weight room floor.
The fold-up design provides easy, compact storage. The adjustable back pad does not incorporate pop pins used by other models, which tend to fail under consistent heavy workloads. This design is more robust, easier, and faster to adjust than benches that use pop-pin adjustments.
This Body-Solid Folding Weight Bench is ideal for home use, school weight rooms, hotel, apartment fitness rooms, and other light commercial settings where average use is about 4-6 hours per day.
- (1) Body-Solid Adjustable Folding Bench
- Other items pictured are not included.
- Seven Positions
- Transport Wheels Included
- Measurements: 18"H x 57"L x 16"W
- Folded Measurements: 9"H x 57"L x 16"W
- Flat Position Pad Height: 18"
- Back Pad Width: Tapered 8" to 9.5"
- Back Pad Length: 31"
- Seat Pad Width: Tapered 11" to 15"
- Seat Pad Length: 11.5"
- Pad Thickness 2.5"
- Product Weight: 54 lbs
- Comes Fully Assembled - No Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Ideal for home gyms, schools, and non-membership fitness facilities
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Upholstery: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days
The bench is much better than most benches you'll find in a top notch gym. Extremely strong, no wiggle, will last forever. However you cannot store it in a closet standing up because the wheels don't recline, and it will just tip over cause you can only stand it up on the wheels. It does not fold low enough to fit it under a bed, so now I'm stuck with an unwanted obstacle in my bedroom. Not happy about that.