Body-Solid (#LVLA) Leverage Lat Pull Machine
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Lat Machine:
The Body-Solid (#LVLA) Leverage Lat Pull Machine is made with a high-quality commercial-rated steel frame and a quality powder coat finish designed to resist chipping and scratches for additional protection in demanding workout settings.
The commercial-grade upholstery protects the underlying foam padding from sweat and perspiration. Plus, it incorporates self-lubricating sealed bearings to keep this unit running smooth and maintenance-free.
This Body-Solid Lat Machine uses a plate load system, allowing you to incorporate your own 2-inch diameter hole Olympic weight plates for resistance. The plate-loaded system significantly reduces overall cost when compared to weight stack machines without sacrificing performance.
This Body-Solid Lat Pulldown Machine features ergonomic diverging dual-axis arms to help replicate the body's natural motion, reducing overuse injuries and placing the workout emphasis on the targeted muscles.
Due to the light commercial-grade construction, the Body-Solid Leverage Lat Machine can handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, fire and police fitness rooms, plus other commercial fitness facilities.
- 11 Gauge 2" x 3" Steel frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Double-Stitched Upholstery
- Sealed, Self-Lubricating Pivot Point Bearings
- Diverging Dual-Axis Arm Movement
- 360 Degree Rotating Hand Grips
- Adjustable Height Leg Hold Down
- Gas-Assisted Seat Height Adjustment
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Dimensions: 84" Length x 54" Width x 81" Height
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates pictured not included.
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days