Body Solid Leverage Leg Extension
The Body Solid Leverage Leg Extension features an 11 gauge steel mainframe that is protected by an electrostatic applied powder coat finish for maximum adhesion and protection.
This plate loaded leg machine features durable double-stitched upholstery with heavy-duty sealed pivot-point bearings for smooth rotation under heavy loads. A gas-assisted back pad adjustment allows for easier user seat adjustments.
The Body Solid LVLE Leg Extension features light commercial grade construction for home use, school weight rooms, training studios and other non-membership based fitness facilities.
- Frame: 11 Gauge Steel / 2" x 3"
- Powder Coat Finish
- Upholstery: Double-Stitched
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Pivot Points: Sealed, Self-Lubricating Commercial Bearings
- Direct Link Arm: Creates smooth continuous resistance through range of motion
- Foot Pad Roller: Adjustable for different user sizes
- Back Pad Adjustment: Gas-Assisted
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Dimensions: 66" Length x 41" Width x 39" Height
- Shipping Weight 168 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
*Olympic weight plates not included