TAG Fitness 8-Sided Urethane Dumbbells
- Free Shipping
TAG Urethane Dumbbells:
TAG Fitness 8-Sided Urethane Dumbbells offer commercial rated construction with an attractive 8-sided urethane-coated dumbbell head design that helps prevent rolling, easily identifiable weight indicators, and strong hardened chrome steel handles with a comfortable knurl for added grip and safety.
Urethane is the fitness industry's premier protective free weight coating; offering added durability over less expensive rubber coated products, plus little to no odor that can often be associated with rubber-coated free weights. TAG Fitness Urethane Dumbbells use a matte urethane coating, which reduces the visibility of fingerprints and minor wear marks often seen with shiny urethane-coated dumbbells.
We offer these commercial dumbbells sold in various sets, such as 5-50 lb, 5-75 lb, 5-100 lbs, and more. They are ideal for any home or gym setting, such as apartment fitness rooms, high school weight rooms, personal training studios, fitness centers, and more.
- (2) Dumbbells Each in 5 lb Increments
- 8-sided dumbbell heads prevent rolling
- High-quality, premium Urethane coating
- Textured "Matte" finish
- Little to no odor
- Helps protect equipment and flooring
- One-piece solid cast head design
- Provides precision balance and accurate weight
- Hard chrome straight round handles
- Color: Black
- Handle length: 5.95"
- No assembly required
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
15 lb dumbbell pair pictured.
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- 5 years against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days
These dumbbells are beautiful and met all of my key requirements, including: - Flat ends for setting on legs (for seated exercises) and as a space efficient storage option - 8-sided heads for max anti-roll (important in my slightly sloped garage) - Straight handles for the most versatility for different hand sizes and holding methods - Full-length handles so the heads don't touch wrists (unlike cheaper brands) - Urethane coating for max durability and no rubber smell