The Solid Bar Fitness Kansas Power Lifting Bar offers incredibly strong construction using American-made steel at an affordable price and meets IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) specifications.
This IPF Approved Power Bar provides 200,000 psi tensile strength with a 28.5 mm diameter bar shaft with a black oxide finish and deep knurling to provide maximum grip. The center knurl provides added grip on the neck and shoulders for squats.
The 2-inch diameter sleeves are coated with a bright zinc finish and rotate on oil-impregnated bronze bushings. The sleeves have a slight machined groove surface to help keep weight lifting plates and collars locked one tight.
This IPF Powerlifting Bar offers stiff performance with a little bit of elasticity on heavy lifts. It is 100% made in the USA and ideal for any home, school, college, or commercial gym application.
- Meets IPF specifications
- American made steel construction
- Bar length: 7'3" or 2.2 m
- Bar shaft: Black Oxide
- Shaft diameter: 28.5 mm
- Knurl: Deep/Aggressive
- Center knurl: Yes
- Tensile strength: 200,000 psi
- Silver zinc coated sleeves
- Sleeve diameter: 2" or 50 mm
- Sleeve rotation: Oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Sleeves have slight machined groove surface
- Bar weight: 44 lbs
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Lifetime against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment