Solid Bar Fitness Kansas Power Bar
- Free Shipping
The Solid Bar Fitness Kansas Power Lifting Bar offers incredibly strong construction using American-made steel at an affordable price and also meets IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) specifications.
This IPF Approved Power Bar provides 200,000 psi tensile strength with the 28.5 mm diameter bar shaft that has a black oxide finish and a deep knurling to provide maximum grip. The center knurl provides added grip on the neck and shoulders for squats.
The 2-inch diameter sleeves are coated with a bright zinc finish and rotate on oil-impregnated bronze bushings. The sleeves have a slight machined groove surface to help keep weight lifting plates and collars locked one tight.
This IPF Powerlifting Bar offers stiff performance with a little bit of elasticity on heavy lifts. It is 100% made in the USA and ideal for any home, school, college or commercial gym application.
- Meets IPF specifications
- American made steel construction
- Bar length: 7'3" or 2.2 m
- Bar shaft: Black Oxide
- Shaft diameter: 28.5 mm
- Knurl: Deep/Aggressive
- Center knurl: Yes
- Tensile strength: 200,000 psi
- Silver zinc coated sleeves
- Sleeve diameter: 2" or 50 mm
- Sleeve rotation: Oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Sleeves have slight machined groove surface
- Bar weight: 44 lbs
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Lifetime against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment