Inflight Fitness Smith Machine
- Free Shipping
Inflight Smith Machine:
The Inflight Fitness Smith Machine gives you a silver powder coat paint finish on top of a heavy-duty steel frame, Olympic plate storage, linear bearing system, and counterbalance bar system to lighten the bar weight for all users.
This commercial smith press machine is constructed with attractive 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing, designed to handle high use fitness facilities.
The counterbalance system uses 4.5" diameter fiberglass, maintenance-free, self-lubricating pulleys. The counterbalance cable system features 1/4" military spec aircraft cables rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs to maximize longevity and keep maintenance minimum.
This Inflight Fitness Linear Bearing Smith Machine is designed to handle harsh workout settings, such as high schools, personal training studios, military, fire and police fitness rooms, and other commercial fitness center applications.
- (1) Inflight Fitness Counterbalanced Smith Machine
- Weight plates and bench pictured are not included.
- 2" x 4" 11 and 12 Gauge Flat Oval Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Counterbalanced Bar
- Counterbalanced Bar Wt.: 13 lbs.
- (6) Plate Storage Pegs
- Linear Bearing Drive System
- Adjustable Safety Stops
- Assembly Required
- 50" W x 84" L x 84" H
- Product Weight: 499 lbs.
- Ideal for any home, school, or commercial setting.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days