Body-Solid Decline Olympic Bench:
The Body-Solid (#SODB250) Decline Bench Press offers commercial-rated construction at an affordable price. This unit uses a 2"x3" 11-gauge steel mainframe to maximize strength and durability. The frame is protected with a durable powder coat paint finish to resist scratches and nicks that can initiate the corrosion process.
This commercial decline bench press also uses double-stitched upholstery and a protective head-placement wear guard for added durability. The back pad measures 11.5-inches wide and uses a -18° angle to help maximize pectoral muscle contraction during decline bench press exercises. Also, this unit offers a 1,000 lb weight capacity to endure harsh workout environments.
This Body-Solid Pro Clubline Decline Bench Press is ideal for home gym use, school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, personal training studios, and other fitness center applications.
- (1) Body-Solid Decline Bench Press
- Other items pictured not included
- 2"x3" 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Powder coat paint finish
- Commercial-rated upholstery/padding
- Double-stitched upholstery
- Frame color: Black
- Upholstery color: Black
- Protective head placement wear cover
- Back pad width: 11.5"
- -18° Back pad angle
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 57.5"L x 49.6"W x 54.3"H
- Product Weight: 148 lbs.
- Apartment Fitness Rooms
- Corporate Gyms
- Fire Station Gyms
- Home Gyms
- Hotel Exercise Rooms
- Government Fitness Rooms
- Personal Training Studios
- Police Station Gyms
- Recreation Centers
- School Weight Rooms
- Small Military Fitness Rooms
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00