Body-Solid (#LVLE) Leverage Leg Extension
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Leg Extension:
The Body-Solid (#LVLE) Leverage Leg Extension features a 2-inch by 3-inch 11 gauge steel mainframe protected with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish for maximum adhesion and protection from harmful corrosion. This unit features durable double-stitched marine-grade upholstery with heavy-duty sealed pivot-point bearings for smooth rotation under heavy loads. A gas-assisted back pad adjustment allows for easier user seat adjustments.
This Body-Solid Leverage Leg Extension uses an affordable plate-loaded resistance design, cutting out the need for heavy and expensive weight stacks found on commercial weight stack machines. Instead, it allows you to use existing Olympic weight plates with 2-inch diameter holes for exercise resistance. More effort is involved when changing resistance levels than selectorized strength equipment, but the savings on overall price is worth it for many.
This Body-Solid Leg Extension Machine features commercial-grade construction ideal for heavy home use, school weight rooms, training studios, fire and police workout rooms, and other commercial fitness facilities.
- Frame: 11 Gauge Steel / 2" x 3"
- Powder Coat Finish
- Upholstery: Double-Stitched
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Pivot Points: Sealed, Self-Lubricating Commercial Bearings
- Direct Link Arm: Creates smooth continuous resistance through range of motion
- Foot Pad Roller: Adjustable for different user sizes
- Back Pad Adjustment: Gas-Assisted
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Dimensions: 66" Length x 41" Width x 39" Height
- Shipping Weight 168 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates pictured not included.
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days