Body-Solid Lat Machine:
The Body-Solid (#GLM83) Plate-Loaded Lat Machine features a strong 2" x 2" steel mainframe with an electrostatic powder coat finish to curb scratching and chipping for ultimate protection. Time-consuming cable changes are eliminated when transitioning from high to low cable exercises.
The adjustable height 8" leg hold-down foam rollers help keep your body secure for lat pull-down work. At the same time, the steel foot brace offers added stability when performing seated rows. The patented weight carriage nylon bushing carriage system offers smooth travel while keeping this unit affordable and durable.
Plate-loaded workout machines save hard-earned money. By eliminating costly weight stacks found on commercial weight stack machines, the cost of the overall unit is significantly lowered. Plus, all of the manufacturer overhead, from materials to shipping weight stacks, is eliminated.
This plate-loaded lat pulldown is designed specifically for home use. Still, it can handle some light commercial settings, such as schools, studios, apartment fitness rooms, and other non-membership facilities averaging 4-6 hours of daily use.
- (1) Body-Solid Lat Pulldown Machine
- (1) 48" Lat Bar Attachment
- (1) 20" Straight Bar Attachment
- Weight plates pictured are not included.
- 2" x 2" 12-Gauge Steel Tube Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Upholstery Color: Black
- No Cable Change Required From High to Low Pulley Exercises
- DuraFirm™ Seat Pad
- Nylon Bushing Weight Carriage for Smooth Travel
- Adjustable Height 8" Leg Hold Down Foam Rollers
- Seated Row Foot Brace
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Space-efficient design
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial-Grade
- 60"L x 32"W x 82"H
- Product weight: 101 lbs.
- Box 1: 77.6"x6.3"x2.6"/24.3 lbs.
- Box 2: 60.6"x15.7"x6.6"/81.6 lbs.
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00