Aeromat Peanut Therapy Ball:
The Aeromat Peanut-Shaped Stability Ball is ideal for novice balance ball training. The peanut-shaped design provides more lateral stability, only rolling forward and backward, than traditional round stability balls. This design allows the user to adapt to less demanding stability ball training before moving on to more challenging exercises.
This peanut stability ball is excellent for physical therapy use and sports rehab. These are settings where the user may be limited in scope due to injury. Also, peanut balance training balls are ideal for novice users looking to incorporate stability ball training into their workout regimen.
The Aeromat Balance Peanut Ball offers commercial-rated construction. It is ideal for home or commercial applications, such as schools, physical therapy clinics, personal training studios, and gyms.
- (1) Aeromat Exercise Peanut Ball
- Provides more lateral stability than round balls
- Easier directional movement than round balls
- Durable PVC construction
- Free of latex and phthalates
- Diameter measurement is for largest end lobes
- Pump not included
- Home, Therapy or Gym Use
Available Sizes & Colors:
- 40 cm - Green
- 50 cm - Blue
- 60 cm - Red
- 70 cm - Yellow
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 1-3 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 4-8 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00