Aeromat Balance Wedge
The Aeromat Balance Wedge is a great way to increase exercise intensity and engage core muscle groups by adding instability to your workout surface. It is dual-sided, offering one pebble-top surface and one smooth surface.
Balance wedges are most commonly used for seated exercises, either from the floor or chair, to help strengthen abdominal and lower back muscle groups. However, the large 13.5" x 13.5" surface can also be used for two hands or two feet side by side for a wide variety of added exercise options.
Due to the quality construction, the Aeromat 33306 Balance Wedge is suited for any home, school, physical therapy or commercial fitness center setting.
- Pebbled top and smooth bottom surface
- Durable construction
- Innovative angled design aimed at improving the strength of postural muscles
- Great for various standing / sitting exercise both at home or in a gym
- Ideal for yoga, balance training and rehabilitation
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 13.5" x 3"
- Color: Red
- Pump not included with the product
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 1-3 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-8 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00