TAG Fitness Smith Machine:
The TAG Fitness Counterbalanced Smith Machine offers quality construction that features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe. The frame is protected with a high-quality black powder coat finish.
This unit uses a counterbalanced bar to offset the added weight of the linear bearing drive system. The counterbalanced bar provides a starting weight of only 14 lbs, making this smith workout machine ideal for many users, from novice to advanced.
The TAG Linear Bearing Smith Machine has 8 bar racking height positions to accommodate different user sizes and provide added exercise variation. It is ideal for various exercises, from upper to lower body, especially when combined with an adjustable weight bench.
This commercial smith machine also provides your home gym or fitness facility with additional plate storage, offering 12 weight plate horns in all. The weight storage horns also allow for easy access to weight plates during exercise. Two adjustable safety stops give users added peace of mind when working out alone. The band pegs located at the bottom of the frame enable the use of resistance bands for advanced progressive resistance training.
- (1) TAG Counterbalanced Smith Machine
- 11-gauge steel main frame
- Powder coat finish
- Frame color: Black
- Counterbalanced bar
- Bar starting weight: 14 lbs
- (8) bar racking height positions
- Rotate bar to rack for added safety
- Heavy-duty stainless steel bar catches
- Adjustable height safety stops
- Band pegs on lower frame
- (12) weight plate storage horns
- Assembly required
- 89″H x 87″W x 57″D
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00