Inflight Fitness (#5003) Smith Press Machine
- Free Shipping
The Inflight Fitness (#5003) Smith Press Machine gives you a silver powder coat paint finish on top of a heavy-duty steel frame, Olympic plate storage, linear bearing system, and counterbalance bar system to lighten the bar weight for all users.
The Inflight Fitness Smith Machine is constructed with attractive 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing, designed to handle high use fitness facilities.
The counterbalance system uses 4.5" diameter fiberglass, maintenance-free, self-lubricating pulleys. The counterbalance cable system features 1/4" military spec aircraft cables rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs to maximize longevity and keep maintenance minimum.
This Inflight Smith Machine is designed to handle harsh workout settings, such as high schools, personal training studios, military, fire and police fitness rooms, and other commercial fitness center applications.
- 2" x 4" 11 and 12 Gauge Flat Oval Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 50" Width x 84" Length x 84" Height
- Product Wt.: 499 lbs.
- Counterbalanced Bar
- Counterbalanced Bar Wt.: 13 lbs.
- (6) Plate Storage Pegs
- Linear Bearing Drive System
- Adjustable Safety Stops
- Assembly Required
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days