Solid Bar (#PEPS185) Elite Power Squat Bar
- Free Shipping
The Solid Bar (#PEPS185) Elite Power Squat Bar features American-made steel construction plus is completely manufactured and assembled in the USA.
This rugged Olympic bar offers a 2,000 lb rating with a tensile strength rated shaft of 200,000 psi. The shaft has an attractive and durable black zinc finish. Black zinc is of higher quality than black oxide or chrome finishes found on other weightlifting bars. The 2-inch diameter sleeves offer slight machined ridges for collar grip and are coated with a bright zinc finish.
This Solid Bar Fitness Olympic Bar comes with a center knurl to provide added grip during heavy squat workouts, and the overall knurl is rated as medium-high on the 28.5 mm diameter shaft.
Due to the heavy-duty construction, this power bar is ideal for any home, school, college, or commercial fitness center application.
- American made steel construction
- Black zinc shaft coating
- Bright zinc sleeve coating
- Bar weight: 45 lbs
- Bar length: 7'
- Bar shaft diameter: 28.5 mm
- Knurl: Medium-High
- Center knurl: Yes
- Double bar rings
- Sleeve diameter: 2" or 50 mm
- Sleeve rotation: Bushing
- Tensile strength: 200,000 psi
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: UP to 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Lifetime against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days