Solid Bar Fitness Cerakote Bar:
Gtech Fitness® now offers the Solid Bar Fitness (#CS190) Cerakote Olympic Bar. Cerakote® is a Polymer-Ceramic coating typically used for firearms protection from the outdoors' elements, especially in the U.S. Military. Cerakote® has made its way into the fitness industry and is considered the most affordable, durable protection for your gym weightlifting bars.
This workout bar comes in a wide range of shaft color options. You can also choose between a black or silver Cerakote® finish for the 2" diameter Olympic sleeves. It features a robust tensile strength of 190,000 psi, which can handle up to a 1,500 lb static test. Also, the 28.5 mm shaft diameter is relatively thinner than most other 1500 lb bars on the market.
The Solid Bar Fitness Cerakote Bar is ideal for apartment fitness rooms, school weight rooms, college athletics, personal training studios, and other commercial fitness facilities.
- (1) Solid Bar Fitness Cerakote Power Bar
- Bar Type: Men's
- Bar Length: 7'
- Bar Weight: 44 lbs
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5 mm
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"/50 mm
- Shaft Coating: Cerakote
- Sleeve Coating: Black Cerakote or Silver
- Bushing/ Bearing: Bronze Bushing
- Tensile Strength: 190,000 PSI
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl: Medium
- Made in the USA
- Commercial Grade
Available Shaft Colors:
Available Sleeve Colors:
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: UP to 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00