Solid Bar Fitness Midwest Power Bar
- Free Shipping
Solid Bar Fitness Midwest Bar:
The Solid Bar Fitness Midwest Needle Bearing Power Bar is made from 100% American-made steel, fully assembled, and made in the USA.
This gym power bar features an 1800 lb rated, 165,000 psi tensile strength shaft with a medium knurl, double-ring design, and protected with a high-quality silver zinc finish. The 2-inch diameter sleeves are also coated with a silver zinc finish and rotate on needle bearings for ultra-smooth performance.
Due to the high quality, heavy-duty construction, this powerlifting barbell is the perfect companion for Olympic weight benches and power cages in any home, school, or commercial fitness center setting.
- (1) Solid Bar Midwest Power Bar w/ Needle Bearings
- American made steel
- 1800 lb rated bar
- 165,000 psi tensile strength
- Silver zinc coated bar
- Silver zinc coated sleeves
- Double ring pattern
- Medium knurl
- Sleeve diameter: 50 mm or 2"
- Sleeve rotation: Needle Bearings
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ideal for any home, school, or commercial gym setting
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: UP to 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Lifetime against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
Made in the USA
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days