Glassless Rolling Dance Studio Mirrors
- Free Shipping
Below are the available quantity discount rates
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 25% off|
|Buy 4 - 6||and get 35% off|
|Buy 7 or above||and get 45% off|
Portable Mirrors on Wheels:
Our Glassless Rolling Dance Studio Mirrors offer a safe alternative to traditional glass mirrors, all with better image quality, sharpness, and clarity. We offer our these glassless rolling stand mirrors in a wide range of sizes to help outfit different facility needs and budgets. They make ideal rolling mirrors for home use, schools, dance studios, theaters, and other facilities.
These lightweight non-glass mirrors use a Mylar® film with a highly reflective surface. The Mylar® film is then heat-shrunk around a rigid aluminum frame to create a perfectly flat reflective surface. This process makes a safe, portable mirror with excellent image quality and without distortion often found with large glass mirrors and acrylic mirrors.
Glassless Mylar® Mirrors are not for abusive settings. They can still be torn, scratched, or dented. Dents can often be removed with a heat gun. Heat gun repair instructions are available upon request. However, our glassless mirrors are incredibly lightweight for ease of mobility and mounting on rolling stands and provide one of the highest image qualities available with mirrors today. We have found that most settings need a safe, easy-to-move, lightweight mirror with an incredible image reflection, plus no liability often associated with heavy glass mirrors or broken glass if an accident were to occur. This added safety is the core reason for their conception.
Due to the lightweight design, our lightweight glassless mirrors on wheels are extremely easy to maneuver. They can also "nest" for compact storage when not in use by slightly staggering the mirrors and rolling them up against each other front to back.
Glassless Mirror Back Options:
- Standard Silver Back:
- Crinkled silver backing has no additional dual functionality use, such as the cork or whiteboard options.
- Cork Board Back:
- The back of the mirror offers a cork board that can be used as a bulletin board to pin notes and has a cleaner look than the standard silver backing.
- Whiteboard Back:
- The back of the mirror offers a dry erase marker whiteboard that can be used for instructional purposes and offers the most professional look.
Double-Sided Rolling Floor Mirrors:
To create a double-sided rolling mirror with reflective surfaces on the front and back, purchase two like-sized rolling mirrors. Then mount both mirrors back-to-back on one set of rolling stands.
Quantity Discount Pricing:
The shopping cart will calculate quantity discounts automatically. Compare prices by adding a single mirror to the cart first and view the single mirror price. Then add multiple mirrors to the cart to view the discounted price per mirror.
More Details About Glassless Mirrors:
Note: Mirrors can be mounted horizontally or vertically on rolling stands.
- Designed to lower liability without sacrificing image quality
- Rolling Stand Included
- Internal Aluminum Frame
- 90-92% Reflective (Household mirror is typically around 70%)
- Single Reflective Side
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on stands
- Mirror Thickness: 1.25"
- Easy Assembly (4 screws per mirror)
- No Distortion or "Fun House" Effect
- Made in the USA
- Fire Rated
- Not designed to be leaned against
- Not designed to be intentionally hit with exercise balls, etc.
- Holes cannot be cut in after purchase.
- Size cannot be modified after purchase.
- Mirrors are 3.5" off floor when attached to stand.
- Rolling stands extend approx. 9" in front of the mirror
- Rolling stands extend approx. 9" behind the mirror
- Minor assembly required.
- Not designed for outdoor use
Glassless Mirror Sizes & Weights:
(without rolling stands)
- 2'x6' - 7 lbs
- 2'x8' - 8 lbs
- 3'x6' - 9 lbs
- 3'x8' - 10 lbs
- 4'x6' - 10 lbs
- 4'x7' - 11 lbs
- 4'x8' - 13 lbs
- 5'x5' - 10 lbs
- 5'x6' - 11 lbs
- 5'x7' - 12 lbs
- 5'x8' - 13 lbs
- 6'x6' - 12 lbs
- 6'x7' - 15 lbs
- 6'x8' - 16 lbs
Glassless Rolling Mirror Storage:
Our glassless rolling mirrors can “nest” when not in use. Nesting is when the back mirror can stagger a few inches to the left or right then roll under the front mirror to help save space when not in use or in storage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the rolling stands included?
- Answer: Yes
- In regards to the glassless mirror sizes, which number represents the height and which number represents the width?
- Answer: Our glassless rolling mirrors can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. For example, a 5'x6' mirror can be 5' wide by 6' high or 6' wide by 5' high.
- Will I be notified about a delivery day?
- Answer: Yes. When the freight reaches your local area the freight company will call to set up a delivery day with you. They will typically give you a 2-3 hour window of time as to when they will arrive.
- How do I clean Glassless Mylar® Mirrors?
- Gtech Fitness® now provides shipping insurance on your glassless mirror order at no additional charge. If your mirrors are damaged in transit by the freight company, we will replace damaged mirrors at no additional charge.
- If your mirrors arrive damaged, it must be reported to Gtech Fitness® within 3 days of receiving your order. The customer must provide digital photos of the damages, plus, digital photos of the boxes, front and back.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Manufacturing: Up to 4-6 Weeks
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-7 Weeks
- Delivery Location: Curbside
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Delivery Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Mirrors can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring mirror panels can fit through doorways, hallways and stairwells.
- Mirrors cannot be exchanged for different sizes, so please measure accurately.
- The Mylar film is exposed for optimal image clarity. The mirror film can be torn, scratched, dented or punctured.
- Designed to be lightweight and easy to move with excellent image quality. They are not designed for abusive settings.
- Mirrors can be damaged in transit, at times. Please place your order way ahead of your scheduled need by date.
- If mirrors are damaged in transit, replacement orders can still take up to 3-5 weeks to ship.
Cart will calculate discounted pricing automatically for multi mirror orders.
Made in the USA
Up to 4-6 Weeks
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-7 Weeks
These are great in our dance room. Convenient to be able to move them and reconfigure the room easily.
Working with you has been the easiest ever! I do have to tell you - I did have my order in with another company and you were so helpful and kind over the phone, I went with your company instead. I am SO GLAD I did.”
So took little over 8 weeks to get but the mirror is everything that I hoped it would be. Though there was a slight heart palpitations when the shipper said it was approximately 130 Lbs, it really was not. Very light and provides a great image for me to practice my dancing in the privacy of my own home.
We absolutely love our mirrors. So easy to put the casters on and the quality is awesome!
This is our 2nd purchase of mirrors to go along with our original purchase 2 years ago. Great product and company to work with. They’ve improved their shipping packaging, too. Two years ago, was surprised there was no damage. Very minimal chance of mirrors being damaged now, unless they throw the package off of the Empire State Building.
My mirrors are perfect! I have them set up on the rollers and I love them! They are clear and sharp and being on the rollers is perfect to move around. Pilates on the mat will be easy to see correct position in the mirror.
We’ve had a lot of issues with our mirrors breaking in our fitness center. So far these have been a great solution. They look exactly like glass, they are very light weight so you can move them where you need them and best of all, they won’t shatter!
The mirrors are awesome! Thank you!
Beautiful!!! Keep little kids away from these. My husband bought this for my 61st birthday for a home studio/gym. Scott was over the top helpful with this order. Best customer service we’ve had in any business for years! Customer service as it should be! Thanks Scott!!! Btw we lucked out and had a wonderful freight service as well. Pleased all the way around.
I've ordered the glassless mirrors from G-Tech twice for my studio and each time they've delivered a great product with excellent customer service. On my last order I desperately needed the mirrors rushed. They assured me they'd do the best they could to meet my deadline and they did. I've already recommended their product to other studio owners.