Glassless Rolling Dance Studio Mirrors
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 25% off|
|Buy 4 - 9||and get 40% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 50% off|
Our Glassless Rolling Stand Mirrors offer a safe alternative to traditional glass mirrors, all with better image quality, sharpness, and clarity.
We offer our mirrors in a wide range of sizes to help outfit different facility needs and budgets. They make ideal dancing mirrors, portable mirrors, ballet mirrors, and more.
These lightweight mirrors with wheels use a Mylar® film that has been "metalized" with a highly reflective surface. The Mylar® film is then heat-shrunk around a rigid aluminum frame to create a perfectly flat reflective surface. This process makes a safe, easy-to-move mirror with excellent image quality and without distortion often found with large glass mirrors and acrylic mirrors.
Mylar® Mirrors are not for abusive settings. They can still be torn, scratched, or dented. Dents can often be removed with a heat gun. Heat gun repair instructions are available upon request. However, our glassless mirrors are incredibly lightweight for ease of mobility and mounting on rolling stands and provide one of the highest image qualities available with mirrors today.
We have found that most settings need a safe, easy-to-move, lightweight mirror with an incredible image reflection, plus no liability often associated with heavy glass mirrors or broken glass if an accident were to occur. This added safety is the core reason for their conception.
Due to the lightweight design, our movable mirrors are extremely easy to maneuver. They can also "nest" for compact storage when not in use by slightly staggering mirrors and rolling them up against each other front to back.
Note: Mirrors can be mounted horizontally or vertically on rolling stands.
- Designed to lower liability without sacrificing image quality
- Rolling Stand Included
- Internal Aluminum Frame
- 90-92% Reflective (Household mirror is typically around 70%)
- Single Reflective Side
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on stands
- Mirror Thickness: 1.25"
- Easy Assembly (4 screws per mirror)
- No Distortion or "Fun House" Effect
- Made in the USA
- Fire Rated
- Not designed to be leaned against
- Not designed to be intentionally hit with exercise balls, etc.
- Holes cannot be cut in after purchase.
- Size cannot be modified after purchase.
- Mirrors are 3.5" off floor when attached to stand.
- Rolling stands extend approx. 9" in front of the mirror
- Rolling stands extend approx. 9" behind the mirror
- Minor assembly required.
- Not designed for outdoor use
Glassless Mirror Sizes & Weights (without Rolling Stands):
- 2'x6' - 7 lbs
- 2'x8' - 8 lbs
- 3'x6' - 9 lbs
- 3'x8' - 10 lbs
- 4'x6' - 10 lbs
- 4'x7' - 11 lbs
- 4'x8' - 13 lbs
- 5'x5' - 10 lbs
- 5'x6' - 11 lbs
- 5'x7' - 12 lbs
- 5'x8' - 13 lbs
- 6'x6' - 12 lbs
- 6'x7' - 15 lbs
- 6'x8' - 16 lbs
Storage When Not In Use:
Our rolling mirrors can “nest” when not in use. Nesting is when the back mirror can stagger a few inches to the left or right then roll under the front mirror to help save space when not in use or in storage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the rolling stands included?
- Answer: Yes
- In regards to the mirror sizes, which number represents the height and which number represents the width?
- Answer: Our glassless rolling mirrors can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. For example, a 5'x6' mirror can be 5' wide by 6' high or 6' wide by 5' high.
- Will I be notified about a delivery day?
- Answer: Yes. When the freight reaches your local area the freight company will call to set up a delivery day with you. They will typically give you a 2-3 hour window of time as to when they will arrive.
- How do I clean glassless mirrors?
- Answer: We have posted wheel mounting and cleaning instructions here.
- Gtech Fitness® now provides shipping insurance on your glassless mirror order at no additional charge. If your mirrors are damaged in transit by the freight company, we will replace damaged mirrors at no additional charge.
- If your mirrors arrive damaged, it must be reported to Gtech Fitness® within 3 days of receiving your order. The customer must provide digital photos of the damages, plus, digital photos of the boxes, front and back.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Manufacturing: 5-8 Weeks (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Weeks (Estimated)
- Delivery Location: Curbside
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Delivery Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Mirrors can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring mirror panels can fit through doorways, hallways and stairwells.
- Mirrors cannot be exchanged for different sizes, so please measure accurately.
- The Mylar film is exposed for optimal image clarity. The mirror film can be torn, scratched, dented or punctured.
- Designed to be lightweight and easy to move with excellent image quality. They are not designed for abusive settings.
- Mirrors can be damaged in transit, at times. Please place your order way ahead of your scheduled need by date.
- If mirrors are damaged in transit, replacement orders can still take up to 3-5 weeks to ship.
Cart will calculate discounted pricing automatically for multi mirror orders.
My mirrors are perfect! I have them set up on the rollers and I love them! They are clear and sharp and being on the rollers is perfect to move around. Pilates on the mat will be easy to see correct position in the mirror.
We’ve had a lot of issues with our mirrors breaking in our fitness center. So far these have been a great solution. They look exactly like glass, they are very light weight so you can move them where you need them and best of all, they won’t shatter!
The mirrors are awesome! Thank you!
Beautiful!!! Keep little kids away from these. My husband bought this for my 61st birthday for a home studio/gym. Scott was over the top helpful with this order. Best customer service we’ve had in any business for years! Customer service as it should be! Thanks Scott!!! Btw we lucked out and had a wonderful freight service as well. Pleased all the way around.
I've ordered the glassless mirrors from G-Tech twice for my studio and each time they've delivered a great product with excellent customer service. On my last order I desperately needed the mirrors rushed. They assured me they'd do the best they could to meet my deadline and they did. I've already recommended their product to other studio owners.
We have been looking for a few years and we finally found the best lightweight, portable mirror for our dance class and we finally found it!! Can't wait to order more!!!
They are nice exactly what I expected nice and large and lightweight easy to move And easy to put together.
We love our glassless mirrors. Excellent communication!
We are absolutely pleased with this product! The purchasing process was seamless and the delivery swift. The mirrors are lightweight, roll easily, and have an incredibly sharp reflection. We'll definitely be purchasing more.
From my questions before purchase through the ordering process through the delivery process and easy set up, the experience couldn't have been smoother.The customer service was excellent, every question I had by phone or email was responded to quickly, clearly and kindly.
I am sending this to let you know how excited my grand daughter and all of the family are over the mirror. It was such a great experience dealing with Gtech and especially Scott who responded so quickly to all my questions. Ordering something like this from a company you have never dealt with before can be a risky thing to do, but everything from the ordering to the setup was a dream. Thank you so much and you have our recommendation.
Our choir director is ecstatic with the nine 4'x11' mirrors you manufactured and shipped recently. His exact words were, "These are awesome!". They arrived with perfect timing the day before the show choir dance camp and went into immediate use. Thanks for your responsiveness in meeting our specific needs.