Gtech Fitness® now offers Cerakote® Olympic Bars. Cerakote® is Polymer-Ceramic coating that is most often used for firearms protection from the elements of the outdoors, especially in the U.S. Military.
Cerakote® has made it's way into the fitness industry and is now considered to be the most affordable, durable protection for your gym weightlifting bars.
Our Cerakote® Men's Power Bar comes in a wide range of shaft color options to choose from. Plus, you can choose between a black or silver Cerakote® finish for the 2" diameter Olympic sleeves.
This bar features a robust tensile strength of 190,000 psi, which can handle up to a 1,500 lb static test. In addition, the 28.5 mm shaft diameter is relatively thinner when compared to most other 1500 lb bars on the market.
Due to the commercial rated construction, this Cerakote® Weight Lifting Bar is ideal for power lifting gyms, high school weight rooms, college athletics and other commercial fitness center applications.
- Bar Type: Men's
- Bar Weight: 44 lbs
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5 mm
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"/50 mm
- Shaft Coating: Cerakote
- Sleeve Coating: Black Cerakote or Silver
- Bushing/ Bearing: Bronze Bushing
- Tensile Strength: 190,000 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Commercial Grade
Available Shaft Colors:
Available Sleeve Colors:
- Lifetime against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Order Qty (4) or More Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00