Body-Solid Lat Machine:
The Body-Solid (#LVLA) Leverage Lat Pulldown Machine is made with a high-quality commercial-rated steel frame and a quality powder coat finish designed to resist chipping and scratches for additional protection in demanding workout settings.
The commercial-grade upholstery protects the underlying foam padding from sweat and perspiration. Plus, it incorporates self-lubricating sealed bearings to keep this unit running smooth and maintenance-free.
This lat pull machine uses a plate load system, allowing you to incorporate your own 2-inch diameter hole Olympic weight plates for resistance. The plate-loaded system significantly reduces overall cost when compared to weight stack machines without sacrificing performance.
This Body-Solid Lat Pulldown Machine features ergonomic diverging dual-axis arms to help replicate the body's natural motion, reducing overuse injuries and placing the workout emphasis on the targeted muscles.
Due to the light commercial-grade construction, this plate-load lat machine can handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, fire and police fitness rooms, plus other commercial fitness facilities.
- (1) Body-Solid Pro Clubline Lat Pull Machine
- Weight plates pictured are not included.
- 11 Gauge 2" x 3" Steel frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Double-Stitched Upholstery
- Sealed, Self-Lubricating Pivot Point Bearings
- Diverging Dual-Axis Arm Movement
- 360 Degree Rotating Hand Grips
- Adjustable Height Leg Hold Down
- Gas-Assisted Seat Height Adjustment
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Dimensions: 76"L x 49"W x 84"H
- Product Weight: 182 lbs.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00