Body-Solid (#GPR378) Pro Power Rack
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Power Cage:
The Body-Solid (#GPR378) Pro Power Rack features a heavy-grade 11-gauge steel frame with four-sided welded construction. It also uses oversized commercial-grade hardware that can withstand up to an 800 lb. capacity. The electrostatic powder coat paint finish helps resist chipping, scratching, and scuffing through the most challenging workouts.
With this Body-Solid Power Cage, you can add the plate-loaded hi/low pulley system and upgrade it to a full-blown 200 lb. weight stack if needed.
This Body-Solid Power Rack can transform into a full-body workout center with the GLA378 high/low pulley option and a quality adjustable weightlifting bench. This power cage can help you perform various upper and lower body exercises to help keep your strength training fitness levels at peak performance. This unit is highly versatile for home use, hotels, training studios, and apartment fitness rooms limited on space, looking for safer free weight workout options.
This Body-Solid Squat Rack is ideal for heavier home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, and other non-membership-based fitness facilities.
- (1) Body-Solid Pro Power Cage
- Other items pictured sold as added options or separately
- Heavy-duty 11 Gauge steel frame
- 20 Bar Catch and Safety Catch Levels
- Bar/Safety Catch Adjustment Holes 3" Apart
- 3" x 3" Steel Support Columns
- 41" Wide Pull Up Bar
- Product Wt.: 239 lbs.
- Max Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Light Commercial Grade
- GLA378 Plate-Loaded Hi/Low Cable Option
- SP200 Weight Stack Conversion Kit for Hi/Low Cable Option
- To add the SP200, you must order the GLA378
- The GLA378 does not require the the SP200
- DR378 Dip Attachment
- 80"H x 49"L x 46"W (Without Lat Option)
- 82.5H x 69”L x 46”W (With Lat Option)
Cable Attachments Included w/ Lat Option:
- (1) Lat Bar Attachment
- (1) Straight Bar Attachment
- Full body
- Home, school, or non-membership facility use
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
To add the (SP200) 200 lb. weight stack option, you must order the GLA378 high/low pulley lat option.
- Home Use Warranty:
- Lifetime on all parts
- Light Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days
Body Solid Rack
Great product easy to put together fast free shipping very good quality highly recommended for home gym or moderate commercial gym.
Body Solid Power Rack
We purchased a Body Solid Light Commercial Power Rack Cage with the Hi/Low Cable and Weigh Stack. Its set up in our basement for home workouts. I have 2 boys going into high school that are starting to lift and wanted something safe and durable. The rack is very safe and durable and easy to transition from different exercises that require different bar heights. We are very, very happy with our purchase.!!! Also, the customer service has been timely and extremely helpful. Would recommend this product to a friend.
Fairly easy assembly, but I didn't get the weight stack option. Works great with the Body Solid SFID225 bench and I can do just about everything I can do at the gym. Gtech was great to work with!