The York Smith Machine provides excellent quality at an affordable price. It is made from a strong 11 gauge steel frame with your choice of white or silver powder coat finish.
This counterbalanced smith machine features a commercial grade linear bearing drive system that rides on 1 inch case-hardened steel shafts to ensure years of smooth operation. Plus, this unit has a 5 degree angle for optimal ergonomic positioning on most exercises, such as bench presses and squats.
The counterbalanced bar allows users of all fitness levels to exercise safely and comfortably. The counterbalance pulley and cable system is also shrouded for added user safety and provides exceptional looks.
Due to the quality construction, this commercial smith machine is ideal for any home, school or commercial gym application.
- 11 Gauge Steel Mainframe
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Counterbalanced Weight Bar
- Frame Color: White or Silver
- Length 86 1/4"L x 40 1/4W x 91 1/2H
- Weight: 740 lbs
- 5 Degree Angle
- Linear Bearing Design
- Weight Plate Storage
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame: 5 Years
- Bushings/Bearings: 5 Years
- Parts/Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Plates pictured sold separately