York (STS) Commercial Preacher Curl Bench
- Free Shipping
This York Preacher Curl Bench exemplifies the perfect combination of heavy-duty construction, combined with a moderate price point. It offers heavy 2" x 3" and 3" x 3" 11 gauge steel construction, marine grade upholstery and your choice of white or silver electrostatic powder coat paint finish that helps resist chipping.
The York 54031 model comes with the white frame, while the York 55031 model comes with a silver finish. The seat is height adjustable to accommodate different users and comes with rubber feet to help protect floor surfaces.
Preacher curl benches are a great way to isolate bicep muscles during weight training. Placing the back of your upper arms against the angled pad helps prevent "arm swing" that can often be associated with standing curls. Arm swing can occur when the user begins to feel fatigued and swings the weight up to incorporate momentum to assist with the lift, versus allowing the bicep muscles to work against 100% of the resistance.
Due to the heavy grade construction this commercial arm curl bench is ideal for home use, high school weight rooms, college, military and commercial gym use!
- 2" x 3" and 3" x 3" 11 Gauge Steel Construction
- Finish: Electrostatic Powder Coat Paint
- Frame Color: White or Silver
- Commercial rated upholstery and padding
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Dimensions: 30"L x 38"W x 37.5"H
- Adjustable seat pad
- Polished chrome bar holders for durability
- Protective rubber feet
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Heavy gauge steel construction ensures long-lasting quality built to withstand tough commercial settings.
- Electrostatic powder coat finish helps resist moisture, scratches and scuffing that can lead to corrosion.
- Choice of white or silver frame color along with black upholstery to help suit your home or facility preference.
- Adjustable seat pad works with a variety of different user sizes.
- Polished chrome bar holders help prevent harmful bar-to-frame contact which can lead to scratches in the frame finish.
- Protective rubber feet help prevent floor scratching in facilities that do not have rubber flooring or rubber gym mats.
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Frame: 5 Years
- Parts/Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Any home, school or commercial gym application
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Curl Bar, Weights and Collars Sold Separately