York Power Bar:
Made from 185,000 psi minimum tensile strength North American Steel, the York Barbell (#32004) Olympic Power Bar offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance less expensive bars are unable to match.
This weightlifting bar offers a more rigid design, making it ideal for slower, heavier lifts, such as squats, deadlifts, and bench press. The sleeves are secured using a spring pin and end nut assembly combined with maintenance-free oil-impregnated sleeve bushings for rotation.
Due to the commercial-grade construction, this York Power Bar is ideal for home gyms, school weight rooms, college fitness centers, and other gym applications.
- (1) York Powerlifting Bar
- Made from North American Steel
- Length: 2200 mm
- Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Static Test: 1500 lb
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 185,000 psi
- Oil-Impregnated Sleeve Bushings
- Machined Sleeves to 1.975" Diameter
- Accommodates 2" Diameter Hole Plates
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00