Troy VTX 6' Aluminum Olympic Bar
- Free Shipping
Troy Aluminum Olympic Bar:
The Troy VTX (#GOB-300LZ) 6' Aluminum Olympic Bar has a 300 lb. static test and 1 1/8" diameter grip. It is designed as a training bar for beginning lifters wishing to master different lifts while maintaining proper form.
The shaft is zinc coated with steel, pinned sleeves cut down to 9 1/4", providing a 51" distance between the collars and making it compatible with most Olympic weight benches.
This Troy Aluminum Technique Bar is ideal for home use, school weight rooms, college exercise programs, personal training studios, commercial gyms, and more.
- (1) Troy VTX Aluminum Weight Bar
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Length: 6 ft.
- 300 lb Static Test
- Gripping Area: Zinc Coated
- Steel Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 9 1/4"
- Sleeves have grooved texture
- Gripping Area Length: 51"
- Ideal for teaching form to beginning lifters
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Qty (4) or More Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Freight Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call to Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment or bending
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days