Troy VTX (8-50 lb) Wall Ball Set with Rack
- Free Shipping
This Troy VTX Wall Ball Set features heavy-duty commercial rated wall balls and comes complete with a compact 4-tier storage rack.
This medicine wall ball set not only looks great for your home or commercial facility, but it adds a wide range of traditional medicine ball exercise, plus, advanced functional training wall ball exercises. This, in turn, helps your workout room flow by giving you or your clients a large selection of exercises that will help free up other equipment.
Each VTX Wall Ball features a rugged synthetic leather shell that helps resist moisture better than traditional leather. Plus, they heavy-duty stitched design not only holds up great in high traffic facilities, but it adds extra grip for those grueling wall ball workouts.
The storage rack offers a traditional steel constructed frame with a powder coat finish for added protection against scratches and scuffs. The space-efficient 4-tier design allows it to sit in a corner of your room to help take up as little space as possible.
- (1 Each) 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 50 lbs.
- (1) Troy VTX GWBR Ball Rack
Wall Ball Features:
- Durable synthetic leather shell
- Heavy-duty stitched design
- Diameter: 14-inches (all sizes)
- Variety of colors for easier weight selection
- VTX logo and weight indicator
- Commercial grade
Wall Ball Rack Features:
- Compact design
- Steel frame construction
- Powder coat finish
- 4-tiers of storage
- Easy-access to all sizes
- Size: 42” L x 42” W x 64.7” H
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- 1 year against manufacturer defects with recommended use
- Any home, school or commercial facility
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 7-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Not designed for slam ball exercises.