Troy (#GOB-300LZ) 6' Aluminum Olympic Bar
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 9||and get 5% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 10% off|
This Troy Aluminum Bar has a 300 lb. static test and 1 1/8" diameter grip. It is designed as a training bar for beginning lifters wishing to master different types of lifts while maintaining proper form.
The shaft is zinc coated with steel, pinned sleeves cut down to 9 1/4", providing a 51" distance between the collars and making it compatible with most Olympic-size weight benches.
This Troy GOB-300LZ Lightweight Technique Bar is ideal for home, high school, college and commercial gyms.
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Length: 6 ft.
- 300 lb Static Test
- Gripping Area: Zinc Coated
- Steel Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 9 1/4"
- Sleeves have grooved texture
- Gripping Area Length: 51"
- Ideal for teaching form to beginning lifters
- Commercial Grade
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment or bending
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Order Qty (4) or More Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00