TKO Dual Ab & Back Machine
- Free Shipping
TKO Ab & Back Machine:
The TKO Dual Ab & Back Machine provides abdominal crunch and low back extension exercises in one compact, space-efficient weight machine. This unit features heavy-gauge steel construction protected with a durable powder coat finish that resists scratches, scuffs, and moisture leading to harmful corrosion. The commercial-rated upholstery and padding can handle light commercial, non-membership fitness facility use and is easy to wipe down to keep clean.
This TKO Ab/Low Back Machine has a 170 lb weight stack ideal for general fitness needs. The drive system consists of self-lubricating, fiberglass reinforced pulleys and 2,000 lb tensile strength cable to endure harsh workout settings. A protective weight stack shroud provides added safety from moving components, such as the weight stack, cables, and pulleys. An instructional placard provides initial information about the exercises and targeted muscles, which can be beneficial, especially in unsupervised settings.
This TKO Commercial Ab Back Machine is ideal for non-membership fitness facilities, such as high school weight rooms, hotel exercise rooms, apartment fitness centers, personal training studios, fire and police department workout rooms, and more.
- (1) TKO 8804 Ab/Back Weight Machine
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Commercial-rated upholstery/padding
- Frame color: Graphite
- Upholstery color: Black
- Two exercises in one machine
- Compact footprint/design
- 4 position press arm adjustment
- Fiberglass reinforced, self-lubricating pulleys
- 2,000 lb test cables
- Protective weight stack shroud
- Instructional placard included
- Weight stack: 170 lbs
- Assembly required
- Light commercial-grade
- 41"L x 43"W x 60"H
- Product weight: 389 lbs.
- Designed for non-membership facilities averaging 4-6 hours of use per day.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Limited Parts: 6 Months
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days