TKO (#8801) Lat Pull/Seated Mid Row Machine
- Free Shipping
TKO Lat/Mid Row Machine:
The TKO (#8801) Lat Pull/Seated Mid Row Machine features quality steel construction protected with a powder coat finish to resist scratches, scuffs, and moisture. The black commercial-rated upholstery can handle light commercial fitness facilities that average 4-6 hours per day, such as schools, studios, hotels, and apartment fitness rooms.
This TKO Lat Machine provides two quality exercises with one dual-function weight machine; lat pulldowns and seated mid-row exercises. This unit offers a high and mid-level pulley. It has an elongated seat pad to work with both exercises and users of varying heights. Both movements help strengthen the muscles of the back. The upper pulley is also for tricep press-down exercises and seated ab crunches using the proper cable machine attachments.
This TKO Lat Pull/Seated Row Combo Machine has a protective rear weight stack shroud for safety around moving parts, such as weight stack plates, cables, and pulleys. An instructional placard helps provide added guidance for users, which is particularly helpful, especially in unsupervised fitness settings. The 170 lb weight stack is adequate for most general fitness needs. The fiberglass-reinforced pulleys combined with 2,000 lb tensile strength cables ensure smooth operation and can perform long-term.
This commercial lat machine is ideal for heavy home use or non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, apartment fitness rooms, personal training studios, small military gyms, corporate fitness rooms, and much more.
- (1) TKO Lat Pulldown/Mid Row Combo Machine
- Lat Bar and Row Handle Included
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Commercial-rated upholstery/padding
- Frame color: Graphite
- Upholstery color: Black
- Two exercises in one machine
- Compact footprint/design
- 5 position post adjustment
- Compact design
- Instructional placard included
- Protective weight stack shroud
- Weight stack: 170 lbs.
- Fiberglass reinforced, self-lubricating pulleys
- 2,000 lb test cables
- Assembly required
- Light commercial-grade
- 70"L x 40"W x 86"H
- Product weight: 459 lbs.
- Designed for non-membership facilities averaging 4-6 hours of use per day.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Limited Parts: 6 Months
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days