TAG Hanging Exercise Mat Rack w/ Wheels
- Free Shipping
TAG Fitness Mat Rack:
This TAG Hanging Exercise Mat Rack w/ Wheels comes complete with rolling casters designed for TAG Foam Exercise Mats or similar grommeted exercise mats. The mat holding posts are adjustable to three different widths: 17", 18.5" or 20" wide. It also offers storage hooks for stretch cord resistance bands.
The vertical design creates a space-efficient, mobile exercise mat storage rack for your foam exercise mats and exercise rubber bands. It features steel construction with an attractive silver or black powder coat finish, helping to resist scratching and scuffs in harsh workout environments.
This rolling exercise mat rack is suitable for high school weight rooms, college fitness centers, commercial gyms, and much more.
- (1) TAG Exercise Mat Rack
- Exercise mats and tubes not included
- Steel construction
- Silver or black powder coat finish
- Keeps your Grommet Mats and stretch cords organized
- Can accommodate 20 Grommet Mats - 10 on each side
- Adjustable Rack Holding Posts: 17", 18.5" or 20" wide
- Built in exercise cord holders
- Keeps workout area organized and safe
- Quality casters provide easier mobility
- Dimensions: 36" W x 78" H x 24" D
- Assembly required
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 1-3 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 4-8 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- 1 year against manufacturer defects
Up to 1-3 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 4-8 Business Days
I have been leading a class for 33 years that uses mats. Other classes that have used the mats had just been throwing them in the storage room helter skelter. This forces them to store the mats neatly.
This is a really great rack for storing mats and transporting them. I bought one, liked it enough, and am buying a second. Though I haven't had it long, it feels sturdy enough to stand the length of time. It's mostly easy to put together. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because there is one step in assembling it that is tricky; you HAVE to have a second person's hands to hold the top half to the bottom half in order to attach the plates that hold everything together. Besides that, it's amazing!