Steelflex (#PT20) Commercial Treadmill
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex (#PT20) Commercial Treadmill features quality construction, commercial-rated components, and programming you have come to expect from great commercial cardio machines. This unit is built with a heavy-duty mainframe made to withstand the rigors of any workout setting. The five-horsepower motor combined with 3-inch rollers, 1-inch thick deck, and a dual-ply high-density belt ensures your walking and running exercise regimen will be consistent and long-lasting.
This Steelflex Treadmill offers standard features, such as a large, easy-to-read dot matrix LED display, heart rate monitoring, USB port, water bottle holders, and built-in exercise programs to help keep cardiovascular workouts fresh and new. Along with the built-in programs, this unit provides two custom programs the user can design, save, and overwrite to provide virtually an unlimited amount of treadmill workout variation. Plus, this treadmill can handle a wide range of user fitness levels with a speed range of .5-15 mph and an incline range of -3% to +15%.
Due to the commercial rated construction, this exercise treadmill is ideal for school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, hotel exercise rooms, wellness centers, and many other workout settings.
- Heavy-duty mainframe
- Display: 5x8x8 Matrix LED Display, 7-window LED
- Speed range: 0.5-15.5 MPH
- Incline range: -3%-15%
- Heart rate monitor: Wireless and Contact Grips
- Dual water bottle holder
- A2 level fan
- USB port
- CSAFE ready
- 5 HP AC Motor
- 8-Point elastomer cushion system
- Precision-mode 3" rollers
- Deck thickness: 1"
- 2-Ply urethane high density conductive belt
- Max user weight: 500 lbs
- Power requirement: 110V
- Dedicated electrical outlet required
- Assembly required
- Speed: Walk, Jog & Run
- Elevation: Level, Rise & Ascend
- Rolling Hill
- Fat Burn
- Custom 1 & 2
- Heart Rate
- Assembled Dimensions: 84"L x 37"W x 60"H
- Running Area: 62"L x 22"W
- Step-up Height: 7.5"
- Product Weight: 432 lbs
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Requires dedicated electrical outlet.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 7 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days