Steelflex (#PLSS) Standing Squat Machine
- Free Shipping
Steelflex Squat Machine:
The Steelflex (#PLSS) Standing Squat Machine features 11 and 12-gauge steel construction protected with an electrostatically applied red and black powder coat finish. It offers commercial-rated upholstery and components to help endure rigorous fitness settings.
This Steelflex Squat Machine is ideal for targeting hard-to-train quadriceps muscles and glutes. Plus, like traditional free-weight squats, the movement incorporates targeted muscles along with supporting muscle groups all at once. Using large muscle groups and supporting muscle groups at one time is ideal for exercise intensity, caloric burn, and raising natural testosterone levels.
However, plate-loaded squat machines offer added assistance with the exercise to stabilize the weight through the range of motion. Plus, the user has access to a safety stop when needed, making this lower body workout machine ideal for entry-level and novice users. It is also helpful for those looking to workout heavier with added safety.
The Steelflex Leverage Squat Machine is ideal for heavy home gym use, school weight rooms, apartment fitness centers, personal training studios, and other commercial fitness applications.
- 11 and 12-gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Commercial rated upholstery/padding
- Color: black/red
- Plate loaded design
- Dipped PVC hand grips
- Sealed pivot-point bearings
- Rugged diamond plate foot placement
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 85"L x 54"W x 67"H
- Product Weight: 334 lbs
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates and spring collars pictured not included.
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Frame/Welds: 15 Years
- Bearings: 3 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 9 Months
- All Other Parts: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days