Steelflex (#PLSC) Seated Calf Raise Machine
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex (#PLSC) Seated Calf Raise Machine features a robust 2" x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe protected with a durable powder coat finish that resists scratches and scuffs. The commercial-rated bearings, padding, and upholstery can handle harsh workout settings.
The plate-loaded design uses your existing 2-inch hole diameter Olympic weight plates for resistance. This design allows for manufacturing a quality strength machine at a fraction of a commercial weight stack machines' cost. Quality weight stacks are expensive to manufacture and ship. Plus, they are harder to disassemble and move after the purchase.
Seated calf machines are ideal additions to home gyms and commercial exercise rooms. They are relatively space-efficient and provide an alternate strength training exercise for your clientele that targets the Gastrocnemius and Soleus calf muscles. This additional exercise machine helps enhance the workout flow and experience for your members, especially during peak hours.
This plate loaded calf machine is ideal for residential use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, wellness centers, and much more.
- 2" x 4" 11-gauge steel frame
- Powder coat paint finish
- Commercial-rated upholstery/padding
- Frame color: Black/Red
- Upholstery color: Black
- Industrial-grade sealed bearings
- PVC molded grips
- Easy knee pad height adjustment
- Cost-efficient plate loaded design
- Diamond plate footplates
- Rubber covered feet
- Assembly required
- 62" x 37" x 36"
- Product weight: 96 lbs
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates and collars pictured are not included.
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Welds: 15 Years
- Bearings: 2 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 6 Months
- All Other Parts: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days