Steelflex (#PLLP) Plate Loaded Leg Press
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex (#PLLP) Plate Loaded Leg Press features sturdy 11-gauge steel construction protected with an attractive powder coat finish that helps resist scratches, scrapes, and scuffs.
The plated loaded design helps reduce the cost to provide you with a quality gym machine at an affordable price. With plate loaded fitness equipment, you not only save money on the purchase, but you incorporate a strength machine that uses less moving components than weight stack machines. Over time, this can lead to less wear and tear and less wearable components, such as cables.
This Steelflex Leg Press Machine offers an adjustable angle back pad to help suit different body types and needs. The comfortable angled seated design is crucial for allowing the weight plates to arc in a pattern to help match stubborn quadriceps muscles' natural strength curve. This design creates a smooth, natural range of motion for the leg press exercise.
Due to the quality construction, this commercial plate loaded leg press can handle heavy home gym use, high school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, fire and police workout rooms, plus much more.
- Thick 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Durable 2"" x 4"" oval tubing
- Electrostatic applied powder-coated finish
- Frame color: Black/Red
- Upholstery color: Black
- Maximum Pressing Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Back pad adjusts 114 degrees, 121 degrees, and 127 degrees angles
- Industrial grade bearings and sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Heavy-duty springs promote convenient seat & weight arm adjustments
- Weight plates sold separately
- Dimensions: 84"" x 52"" x 56""
- Weight: 216 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates pictured not included.
- Frame: 15 Years
- Bearings: 2 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 6 Months
- All Other Parts: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days