Inflight Fitness Smith Machine
- Free Shipping
The Inflight Smith Machine gives you a silver powder coat paint finish on top of a heavy-duty steel frame, Olympic plate storage, linear bearing system and counterbalance bar system to lighten the bar weight for all users.
This commercial smith press machine is constructed with attractive 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing, designed to handle high use fitness facilities.
The counterbalance system uses 4.5" diameter fiberglass, maintenance-free, self-lubricating pulleys and the counterbalance cable system features 1/4" military spec aircraft cables rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs to maximize longevity and keep maintenance to a minimum.
The Inflight Fitness Counterbalanced Smith Machine is designed to handle tough workout settings, such as high schools, personal training studios, military, fire and police fitness rooms, plus, other types of commercial fitness center applications.
- Submit a quote request using the "add to quote" button for our best price to your location.
- 2" x 4" 11 and 12 Gauge Flat Oval Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 50" Width x 84" Length x 84" Height
- Product Wt.: 499 lbs.
- Counterbalanced Bar
- Counterbalanced Bar Wt.: 13 lbs.
- (6) Plate Storage Pegs
- Linear Bearing Drive System
- Adjustable Safety Stops
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year