Inflight Fitness Ab/Back Machine
- Free Shipping
Inflight Ab & Back Machine:
The Inflight Fitness (#CT-MABS) Commercial Ab/Back Machine offers sturdy 11 and 12-gauge steel construction protected by a durable baked-on powder coat paint finish designed to resist chipping and scratching.
This commercial ab back machine offers a protective rear weight stack shroud to help prevent injury to passers-by. Plus, this unit gives you two core exercises in one space-efficient dual-function weight machine.
The Inflight Ab Back Machine offers a compact footprint that saves valuable space in your home or commercial fitness facility. The quality construction gives you maintenance-free use for years to come, plus the easy-to-use design and instructional placards help your facility members find their way through two great core-building exercises.
Due to the heavy-duty construction, this abdominal/low back extension machine can handle heavy workloads in high school weight rooms, personal training studios, corporate, college, military gyms, and fitness centers.
- Inflight Fitness Abdominal/Low Back Machine
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Black
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Weight Stack: 200, 250, or 300 lbs.
- Easy-to-locate yellow know adjustments
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Foot Brace: Adjustable
- Ab/Back Pad Starting Positions: 5
- Easy Access To Weight Stack From Seated Position
- Professional Grade Ball Bearing Pivot Points
- Protective Weight Stack Shroud
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
Weight Stack Options:
- 200 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (5) 5 lb Weight Plates
- (10) 10 lb Weight Plates
- (5) 15 lb Weight Plates
- 250 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (10) 10 lb Plates
- (10) 15 lb Plates
- 300 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (20) 15 lb Plates
- 50"L x 39"W x 61.75"H
- Product weight (w/ 200 lb stack): 404 lbs.
- Ideal for home gyms, schools, studios, and fitness centers
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days