Body-Solid 5' Olympic Bar:
The Body-Solid (#OB60B) Black 5' Olympic Weight Bar is from Body-Solid's Economy Line of weightlifting bars and features solid steel construction with a protective black finish. It offers exceptional performance at the best possible price.
This Body-Solid 5' Weight Bar has a shortened design, down from traditional 7 ft. long bars. It cannot work with conventional Olympic weight benches, power cages, or squat racks. Still, it does make an excellent free weight bar for working out in confined spaces or with novice users.
Typical exercises for short weight bars include lunges, lightweight squats, overhead presses, straight bar bicep curls, and more.
This Body-Solid 5' Olympic Weight Bar is best suited for home use. However, it can handle commercial settings, such as college gyms, schools, studios, and military fitness centers.
- (1) Body-Solid Black 5' Olympic Bar
- Precision machined super stiff alloy steel
- Rolled-in knurling eliminates stress points
- Pivot bushing system
- Compact size: ideal for use in limited space
- 2" Olympic sleeves meant for accommodating 2" Olympic style plates
- Enduring black finish gives protection against chipping, rusting and peeling
- Great for personal or commercial use
- Lifting capacity: 600 lbs.
- 30mm diameter bar at grip
- Length: 5 ft.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Distance between sleeves: 36.5"
- Sleeve Loading Space/Length: 9.75"
- Light Commercial Grade
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 4-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00