Body Solid (#OB60B) 5 ft Olympic Weight Bar
- Free Shipping
The Body Solid 5 ft Olympic Bar features solid steel construction with a protective black finish. It is from Body Solid's Economy Line of weightlifting bars. This bar is designed to offer exceptional performance at the best possible price.
This Body Solid 5' Weight Bar has a shortened design, down from traditional 7 ft. long bars. It is not able to work with traditional Olympic weight benches, power cages or squat racks, but it does make a great bar for working out in confined spaces or with novice users.
Typical exercises that can be performed with short weight bars consist of lunges, lightweight squats, overhead presses, straight bar bicep curls and more.
The Body Solid OB60B Olympic Bar is best suited for home use, but it can handle commercial settings, such as college gyms, schools, studios and military fitness centers.
- Precision machined super stiff alloy steel
- Rolled-in knurling eliminates stress points
- Pivot bushing system
- Compact size: ideal for use in limited space
- 2" Olympic sleeves meant for accommodating 2" Olympic style plates
- Enduring black finish gives protection against chipping, rusting and peeling
- Great for personal or commercial use
- Lifting capacity: 600 lbs.
- 30mm diameter bar at grip
- Length: 5 ft.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Distance between sleeves: 36.5"
- Sleeve Loading Space/Length: 9.75"
- Light Commercial Grade
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
I needed a shorter bar to lift around the house. This was a good value and works great. I still lift the weights over my head, but at 68 years I don't lift more than a hundred pounds anymore. I love clean and jerk, or what ever it's called, and the shorter bar of good quality is safer and easier to handle around the house. Exellent quality and price.
Product is great!