Body Solid (#LVSR) Plate Loaded Seated Row
- Free Shipping
The Body Solid Leverage Seated Row is an affordable light commercial grade seated row machine that uses your existing Olympic weight plates for resistance to help reduce the cost associated with heavy weight stacks.
This unit features heavy-duty 11 gauge steel construction. The arms move independently of each other and have rotating hand grips, providing a natural unilateral range of motion that ensures your dominant side does not take on the bulk of the workload.
Due to the construction, this commercial seated row machine is light commercial grade, able to handle school weight rooms, personal training studios, fire and police station workout rooms, plus, other non-membership fitness facilities.
- 11 Gauge 2" x 3" Steel Mainframe
- Protective Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Double-Stitched Commercial Upholstery
- Sealed, Self-Lubricating Pivot Point Bearings
- Gas-Assisted Seat Height Adjustment
- Ergonomically Designed Diverging Dual-Axis Arm Movement
- 360 Degree Rotating Hand Grips for Natural Range of Motion
- Gas-Assisted Chest Support Adjustment
- Independent Arm Movement
- Dimensions: 64" L x 36" W x 42" H
- Shipping Weight 158 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
*Olympic weight plates not included.