Body-Solid (#GLPH1100) Leg Press/Hack Squat
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Leg Press/Hip Sled Combo:
The Body-Solid (#GLPH1100) Leg Press/Hack Squat provides two high-intensity lower-body exercises; hack squats and leg presses. These exercises are available in one high-quality plate-loaded workout machine. In addition, adjusting between the two exercises is relatively simple and fast.
This Body-Solid Leg Press/Hip Sled features a professional-grade 11-gauge steel mainframe with a durable, baked-on powder coat finish designed to help protect against scratching and nicks.
The thick DuraFirm™ pads offer excellent comfort during those uncomfortable exercise moments. The Quad-Track Roller System offers smooth weight carriage movement.
To provide a quality weight machine at an affordable price, this Body-Solid Hack Squat/Leg Press Machine uses a plate carriage drive system with durable rollers versus a linear bearing system found on other leg press machines for twice the cost.
Linear bearing drive systems are a necessity for full commercial use. They do provide excellent durability with a smooth feel. However, for lighter use, non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, personal training studios, hotels, and apartment fitness rooms, the Quad-Track Roller System proves to be sufficient and saves a great deal of money.
- (1) Body-Solid Leg Press/Hack Squat Combo
- Other items pictured are not included.
- 2" x 4" 11-Gauge Steel Frame
- Durable Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Smooth Quad-Track Roller System
- Back pads: Quick Flip & Lock System
- Heavy Gauge Diamond Plate Foot Platforms
- Plate Load Design Saves Money Over Costly Weight Stacks
- Double-Stitched DuraFirm™ Upholstery
- Back Pads and Shoulder Pads: 4" Thick
- Leg Press Back Pad Angle: Adjustable
- Max Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Safety Lockout Positions: 3
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- 83"L x 34"W x 56"H
- Product weight: 340 lbs.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Cables, Upholstery & Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days