*Estimated shipping times and delivery times are found under individual product descriptions. Please note, these are estimated times only based on overall average shipping performance for the manufacturer of the product specified and average transit times for the mode of transportation, UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or Freight Carrier.
Shipping Included Items
Items marked with the "Shipping Included" logo have shipping cost built into the price when shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States only. There will not be added shipping charges during checkout for these items when shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Please note, Gtech Fitness drop ships your products directly from the manufacturer, so double shipping charges are not incurred (shipping to Gtech Fitness then to our customers).
Fitness products ordered from different manufacturers, even when they are ordered on the same order, will arrive as separate shipments. For example, an order for an Ivanko bar and Troy dumbbells will arrive on two different shipments around the specified time frames for each product.
Shipping Included and Free Install items pertain to the lower 48 contiguous United States only.
Free Install items are bound by the delivery and install parameters set forth in each product's detailed description. If you need installation services that go beyond our normal installation guidelines, please email or call for a custom quote.
Lead times posted on our web site are estimated lead times only. Please note, our manufacturer warehouses experience episodes of increased business and lead times can vary depending on current sales volumes. Gtech posts lead times under each product we carry for the benefit of our customers. However, lead times can vary from our posted times.
Please note, when ordering several items from the same manufacturer on one order, please use the item with the longest lead time to estimate your delivery, as all of the items on the order from that manufacturer will leave at one time.
Lead Times and Delivery Times
Lead times and delivery times stated on the Gtech Fitness web site are average lead times based on manufacturer past performance. Please note, lead times can vary due to circumstances beyond Gtech Fitness and manufacturer control. Items that ship or deliver beyond the average lead times stated on the Gtech Fitness web site are not reason for order returns or cancellations.
Orders cancelled due to delays in shipping times or lead times will be subjected to the normal Gtech Fitness Returns Policy.
ACCEPTING FREIGHT DELIVERIES:
Items designated to ship via LTL Freight on our site are subject to the following guidelines:
1. Items shipping via freight carrier are shipped either on a wooden pallet or enclosed in a wooden crate depending on product sizes and quantities.
2. Freight Carrier deliveries are curbside deliveries only, unless a loading dock is available. The delivery end location must be acceptable for a tractor trailer delivery truck. Any limitations impeding the ability for the truck to move closer to the end location is strictly determined at the truck driver's discretion.
3. Customers must be present at the time of delivery to sign delivery receipt.
4. Lift gate service to lower products to the ground is either optional or included, depending on each product's detailed delivery description found on each product's individual web page. If lift gate service is not included, it can be added for an additional charge.
5. 24-Hour delivery notification by phone is typically given for all Freight Deliveries.
6. Freight deliveries are made during regular business hours, Monday thru Friday, typically between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
7. Typically, when you receive your 24 hour delivery notification, the freight company will give you a 2 to 3 hour window as to when they will arrive the following day.
8. Please note, Gtech Fitness utilizes several different freight companies and individual freight company policies can vary.
9. IMPORTANT! If a product arrives damaged that shipped via freight carrier, the customer must note the damages on the delivery receipt prior to signing for the delivery. Please note, signing for deliveries without making damage notations means the product arrived in good condition. Replacements due to shipping damages cannot and will not be sent out if the product was signed for in good condition. By moving forward with your order, the customer agrees it is their responsibility to ensure the outer packaging of the product is not damaged in any shape or form upon receiving the shipment. Please notate any damages, no matter how minor, so Gtech Fitness can get the product replaced or fixed if outer package damage actually translates to actual product damage or missing parts.
10. IMPORTANT! Before signing for delivery, ensure the shipment box count matches the box count on the delivery receipt. If there are any shortages, the customer must note shortages before signing for delivery. Gtech Fitness is unable to file a claim for lost product in transit if delivery is signed for without shortage notes. Signing for delivery without noting shortages is an agreement with the delivering freight company that the items were received in full.
11. Gtech Fitness contracts third party freight companies for freight deliveries. These third party companies do not directly represent Gtech Fitness in any manner. Gtech Fitness has no control over third party freight company policies or actions and in order for Gtech Fitness to fully protect the interest of our customers, the guidelines above most be strictly followed.
Items marked with "Inside Delivery" on the Gtech Fitness web site must meet the following criteria:
1. Inside delivery location must be located within 50 feet of the freight carrier unloading point.
2. Inside delivery location must have a doorway large enough to fit the entire pallet or pallets, such as a garage door. Standard 3 foot wide doors are typically not large enough for inside delivery.
3. There cannot be stairways, steps or curbs between the freight carrier unloading point and the end inside delivery location.
4. Distance between freight carrier unloading point and end delivery location must be a finished black top or paved driveway/sidewalk that can fit the pallet jack. Inside delivery cannot be made with brick, stone, gravel or other surfaces.
5. Inside delivery to the first covered location only that meets the above criteria. Typically, customer garages meet inside delivery requirements most of the time.
If any of these criteria cannot be met, your delivery will be made curbside only. Gtech Fitness cannot be held responsible if the freight company opts out of inside delivery for any reason not stated in our Inside Delivery Policy.
Gtech Fitness offers inside delivery on select products as a courtesy. If inside delivery is unable to performed for any reason, it is not deemed as a viable reason for a product return. If a customer refuses shipment due to being unable to perform inside delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred, as well as, restocking fees placed on the return by the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: Inside delivery fees are non-refundable, even if the freight carrier is unable to perform inside delivery.
Freight Company Storage Fees
The customer is responsible for freight company storage fees if the customer is unable to accept delivery of the order. If the customer is unwilling to pay freight company storage fees and is unable to accept delivery of the order, the order will be sent back to the manufacturer. The customer will be responsible for original freight cost to them, freight cost shipping back to the manufacturer and manufacturer restocking fees.
Gtech Fitness only ships to the 48 contiguous United States. For shipping outside of the 48 contiguous United States, the customer will need to supply their own freight forwarding company that has a ship to location within the 48 contiguous United States so that the freight forwarding company can handle your forwarding needs from that location.
Please note, Gtech Fitness can only work with warranty and manufacturer defects on products shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. If an item needs to be returned due to warranty claims or manufacturer defects, international customers must return the item to the original ship to location stated on the original Gtech Fitness order that is within the contiguous 48 United States at their expense.