Manufacturer: Gtech Fitness
Part No: GWM
* denotes required field
For Freight Deliveries Only*
How To Order
1. Select mirror size.
2. Quantity discount table will appear.
3. Enter quantity of mirrors needed.
4. Quantity discount pricing is automatically calculated when items are added to cart.
5. Add items to cart.
6. Repeat for other mirrors sizes if needed.
Gtech Fitness® Glassless Mirrors offer a safe, lightweight mirror alternative to traditional glass without sacrificing image quality and are ideal for home gyms, school weight rooms, fitness studios, exercise rooms, dance studios and much more! We offer both rolling stand portable mirrors and wall mounted glassless gym mirrors.
The internal frame is machine-cut aluminum with 4-corner certified welds, while the competition uses a single weld notch system. The reflective Mylar® film is a resilient polyester material that is extremely heat sensitive, shrinking very tightly when heat is applied. When the Mylar® material is placed over the aluminum frame, it is heat-shrunk to create a perfectly flat, reflective surface that ensures there is no image warping that can even be seen in large mirror panels made of glass.
In addition, our mirrors have been independently tested and received an ASTM E CLASS 84 A (CLASS I) Fire Rating, making them building code compliant for any home or commercial application.
- Lightweight Fully Welded Internal Aluminum Frame
- 90-92% Reflective (Household Mirrors are typically around 70%)
- Wall Mounted Mirrors: L-Brackets and Screws for Mirror Back Included
- Rolling Stand Mirrors: (1) Rolling Stand per Mirror and Mounting Screws Included
- Customer must supply four screws per mirror for the mounted wall type
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on wall or rolling stands
- Mirror Thickness: 1.25"
- Easy To Install
- No Distortion or "Fun House Mirror" Effect
- Made in the USA
- Independently tested using the ASTM E84 Testing Method to obtain an ASTM Class A Fire Rating
- Not designed to be leaned against for exercises.
All Mylar® Mirrors can be damaged with sharp objects and are recommended for supervised settings when placing in commercial facilities.
How to Install:
View Installation Instructions
How To Clean:
Start by blowing off dust with canned air or compressed air for large surfaces. Spray Windex onto an lens safe cloth. Do not use regular towels or paper towels. Use short, wiping strokes in one direction. Do not use a circular motion.
Glassless Mirror Review
9/13/2014 5:15 AM
I just got my mirror and I am SO HAPPY!!!!! I love it so much and I wish I knew about your company when I mirrored my last gym for twice the price!!! I will be making another order this week for a few more and passing your website on to my friends in the fitness industry. Thanks again so much!!
Home Gym Mirrors
9/11/2014 3:52 PM
I am very pleased with the way the mirrors turned out. They have a clearer reflection than all of the other mirrors that I have looked at. There is no distortion looking in these mirrors. They went up very easy and look great. It took my wife and I about one hour to hang all six mirrors and with them being so light there was no problem. I would highly recommend these glassless mirrors. Great product!!!