York Collegiate Rack | STS
The York Barbell (STS) Collegiate Rack offers heavy-duty 11 gauge steel construction with a protective commercial grade powder coat paint finish in silver to help resist harmful scratches and scuffs that can lead to the rusting process. It uses heavy-duty steel "J" hooks for added strength and are much stronger than other squat stands on the market that use pop pin adjustments. The J-hooks also provide quick and easy height adjustments. The crossbeam adds extra support and stability. Plus, two Olympic bar holders are provided for weight bar storage.
This unit weighs in at 191 lbs and have a height of 68 inches. Fifteen height adjustment options give you plenty of exercise options to work with. Plus, the uprights use chrome plated steel racking guards to help prevent harmful bar contact with the protective powder coat paint finish.
This commercial workout rack/squat stand system can be customized by adding some of York's great line of power rack options, such as the York Commercial Multi-Function Weight Lifting Bench that is designed to lock into the squat stands rack, plus other options, such as power lifting technique scoops.
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge steel construction
- Protective powder coat paint finish
- Frame color: silver
- 15 adjustable height positions
- Chrome plated steel bar racking guard
- Weight: 191 lbs
- Dimensions: 68" Height x 49" Width x 39" Depth
- (2) Olympic bar holders
- Heavy-duty steel J-hooks
- Compact, space-efficient design
- Works with York cage and rack accessories
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: 5 Years
- Bushings/Bearings: 5 Years
- Parts/Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weights and Olympic Bars Not Included
Safety spotters, bench and dip handles sold as added options.