York Iso-Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
York Rubber Iso-Grip Plates offer a protective rubber coating with a steel composite inner core that is much stronger than traditional cast iron plates. The higher density of the steel produces a grip plate with a larger gipping surface area without sacrificing strength. The durable rubber coating of your Olympic plate set helps protect floors and equipment, plus, resists chipping and rusting much better than painted plates.
These York Olympic Grip Plates have a thicker hub that taper toward thinner plate edges. This creates an "anti-pinch" design that allows for easier loading and unloading of plates, plus, makes plates easier to pick up when lying on the floor.
York Rubber Grip Plates are commercial grade, designed to handle any home, school or professional fitness gym setting.
- Sold by the Pair or in Sets
- Virgin Rubber Coated
- Anti-Pinch Design
- 3-Grip Design
- Steel Composite Construction
- Commercial Grade
Plate Sets Include:
- 255 lb Plate Set: (2) 45 lb, (2) 35 lb, (2) 25 lb, (2) 10 lb, (4) 5 lb, (2) 2.5 lb
- 355 lb Plate Set: (4) 45 lb, (2) 35 lb, (2) 25 lb, (2) 10 lb, (6) 5 lb, (2) 2.5 lb
- 455 lb Plate Set: (6) 45 lb, (2) 35 lb, (2) 25 lb, (4) 10 lb, (4) 5 lb, (2) 2.5 lb
- 1 year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover rubber coating or abusive treatment
- Orders 200 lbs. or Less Ship: UPS Ground
- Orders 201 lbs. and Over Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Curbside or Loading Dock Delivery: Freight Shipments Only
- Delivery Appointment Required: Freight Shipments Only
- Phone Call Delivery Notification: Freight Shipments Only
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00